An Amazing Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce
This homemade bbq sauce recipe is simple and sweet. It is fantastic for ribs and makes about 2 cups.
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine honey, molasses, ketchup, cinnamon, paprika, ginger, seasoned salt, meat tenderizer, ground black pepper, salt, oregano, garlic, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and brown sugar until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.